Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Barbecue Chicken Pizzas

One of my recent goals is to attempt to cook meat early in the week that we can re-use in different ways throughout the week. I was inspired by Jaime & Andy's recipe to make these tonight with left-overs from Monday.

1 cup left-over white wine crockpot chicken
1 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
mozzarella cheese
mild cheddar cheese
feta cheese
3 10" flour tortillas

Place tortillas on two cookie sheets.

Spread pizza sauce amongst tortillas.

Spread barbecue sauce on top of pizza sauce (or, more efficiently, mix your two sauces before spreading, which I didn't do because I was unsure of the ratio until I tried it once).

Top with chicken, pulling the diced chicken into even smaller pieces.

Sprinkle desired mozzarella cheese, then cheddar.

I topped with about 1 Tbsp feta cheese on each pizza.

Cook at 450 for 12-15 minutes.

We're having these with a mixed green salad, topped with sliced strawberries, diced appples and sliced almonds.

No comments: