Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grown-Up Dinner

My girls have been out of town this week at their grandparents' house, so that has meant a lot of eating out for Jason and I. In just one week, I've been to Batter'd & Fried, Allium, Chili's, Rosepepper, Jackson's, and Panera. That's more eating out than I normally do in a month! Last night was a night at home, so we had a grown-up dinner that our girls might eat, but wouldn't enjoy like we do.

It was basically a fruit and cheese plate. I stopped at Marche and picked up a four pepper goat cheese, crostini and a key lime tart to share for dessert. With that we had a rouma rosemary cheese, sliced granny smith apple and sliced mango. It was yummy!

I had the plate arranged beautifully for a picture to include with this post, only to find the battery was dead... you'll just have to close your eyes and imagine a quiet house, a white plate, green apples, yellow mango and cheese. Lovely.

No comments: